zondag 11 oktober 2015

¡Urban Jungle Bloggers: Plants & Flowers!

I can't imagine to live in a home without Plants and Flowers...
Every week I buy myself new flowers to put on my table. 
How happy I am when it becomes Autumn and I can buy my favourite yellow - brown chrysanthemums! 
Combined with my favourite fern (Phlebodium), I had the perfect still life for this months Urban Jungle Bloggers theme: Plants & Flowers.




Foto's 
¡Muy Bien!
Dear Igor and Judith: this flower is especially for you, to celebrate that you won VT Wonen Meet The Blogger Innovation Award for the Urban Jungle Bloggers!
XXX



Ik kan me niet voorstellen om in een huis zonder planten en bloemen te wonen...
Iedere week koop ik voor mezelf een bos vee bloemen voor op mijn eettafel. Gecombineerd met mijn favoriete varen (Phlebodium), werd deze combinatie het perfecte plaatje voor het Urban Jungle Bloggers thema van deze maand: Plants & Flowers.

The Urban Jungle Bloggers (a great initiative by Igor and Judith) is all about more green in your home and enjoying the beauty of plants.

Urban Jungle Bloggers from all around the world share ideas to create an Urban Jungle through styling ideas, DIY and green tips & tricks. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten